mercoledì 12 febbraio 2014

Chibuike won't leave. RBK's searching the Gamboa subsitute.

Now it's certain: Chibuike will remain at Rosenborg
This guy had been given, by the media, "sold" to almost all teams in the world, but apparently he doesn't wanna go away from Trondheim.The news was given by the same player last night to Adresse.no.

I don't wanna go to the Dinamo Minsk or in another teams in Belarus or Russia. There is no aim for me to go to a club that is on par or lower level than Rosenborg.

He had only words of praise for the supporters of Rosenborg

I just don't want to become rich, money aren't everything compared to other things. If I change the club I need a better league where I can develop myself and become betterI must respect my own values, and can not travel only for the money. Dinamo Minsk is certainly a great club, but I must be a 100% sure that I like where I'm going. 
I'm happy to be in the club and the city. The supporters are amazing, and I have only positive things to say here. We'll take it as it comes. 


At the same time it received bids from an Israeli club, but it was so low that it was not relevant to sales. And the RBK is ready to offer a contract extension to the Nigerian player. 

We talked about the extension just before, but now here we go again. Then we will have to discuss it with his agent, says Hoftun.

I have to congratulate him for the sincerity, and we all hope that he'll sign that contract.

So it seems that the joke Bille and Gamboa will not result in reality. Fortunately.


Bille is ok, but maybe the destiny make Gamboa sick cause of that joke for the match against Djurgarden. So Perry has the chance to test the substitute of Gamboa during the World Cup Brazil 2014. The idea is to place Svensonn behind. But he'll not be the unique player "tested". Also Witry has to demonstrate his skills during this months. Mr Hansen has to find out a good substitute, because in that period we'll have to play against Sarpsborg, Strømsgodset, Lillestrøm and Start, and so it will be hard to play without that players. Not only Gamboa, but also Mix of course. 


Maybe it will be very important the summer transfer market





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento