venerdì 30 maggio 2014

Here I am - News

Obviously everyone in the earth wondered himself: "Where is Mondo Rosenborg? I cannot live without his news about the most succesfull team in Norway!". So, here I am, and there's a reason why I didn't write anything. Rosenborg is my passion, sure, but my life (and the life generally) is full of other things, more important that soccer. I won't go into details, but I've taken this opportunity to change the way of writing in this blog (yes, I'd made too much changes since I've started, but... this is me). I will not write the analysis of the matches, that were very boring and written in a bad english, but I'll write (as in every blog in internet) my impressions on the match, and seeing the Rosenborg situation, I think I'll write only vets, words full of anger. 
So, I hope you'll read my blog in future, and... Forza Rosenborg!

P.S.: I write the analysis of the matches in Italian on "Tribuna Italia", an online newspaper. If you wanna see something...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento