venerdì 6 giugno 2014

Open Letter to Mr. Per Joar Hansen

On "Adressa.no" were written six points that explain why Perry should go away. What I noticed, and interested me, were the points about the training: this is the main reason why Perry lost the trust among the players. I read:  low-intensity exercise, uncertainty 
formation, tactics and team selection. I wrote something about, when I said that Perry was a liar when he said that before the summer the team should have had the best physical condition (and the latest matches showed us the truth).

So, Perry, How long must we wait before you understand that your sad adventure in Rosenborg is finished? First you will understand it, the best will be for everyone. You have everyone against you: players, staff, supporters. What do you want to do? 
Think about it tonight. 

With love, 

Mondo Rosenborg

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento