lunedì 22 dicembre 2014

Rosenborg, Nielsen: the new player's words

Emil Nielsen, the danish former Roskilde forward, spoke about his transfer to Rosenborg:

"RBK was the team who followed me the most. The society knows my skills. Many teams tried to buy me, and I was in trouble, but at the end I decided to go to Rosenborg"

Nielsen collected 17 presence and 7 gold In the danish Second Division.

"In November I was afraid of my departure abroad, out of Denmark. But I thought it was better to live alone, playing soccer. I'll be under pressure, yes, but this is my job, and Rosenborg is a great team"

The danish played twice with his national team

"I trained a couple of time with the team during last month, and it was incredible. It was something terrific, so different compared to Rosklide. I have my own locker, with my name, and a car with driver brought me to training"

The hope is that this Nielsen will be quieter than the other one, but strong like the other one.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento